Pick-up service is available from all hotels in Agadir & Taghazout.
Your dream vacation awaits here.
The Berber Evening
Experience the Magical Moroccan Fantasia Traditions Show
Discover the enchantment of Morocco with a night filled with traditional music, dance, and food.
Just 25 kilometers from Agadir, you’ll find a hidden gem that will transport you to another world. This enchanting space hosts various traditional Moroccan troops, performing on a grand stage spanning 1200 square meters.
While enjoying the spectacle, indulge in a delightful Moroccan meal. The menu offers an array of traditional dishes such as pastilla, tagine, and couscous. And, of course, no meal is complete without a glass of mint tea.
Come and immerse yourself in the magic of Morocco with a night of Fantasia traditions. You won’t be disappointed!
Here are some highlights you can expect at the show:
Traditional Moroccan music and dance A variety of delicious Moroccan dishes A warm and welcoming ambiance An opportunity to delve into Moroccan culture Book your tickets today and experience the magic of Morocco!
- 19:00n: Hotel pickup
- 20:00 : Arrival at the tourist complex hosting Fantasia. Greeting by horsemen and the Dekka Merrackchia and Gnawa troupes.
- 20:00 – 20:30 : Visit the ‘halka’ animated by the snake charmer and traditional ‘ferrane’ to taste ‘tafarnout’ bread.
- 20:30 – 20:45 : Settle inside the ‘caidal’ tents.
- 20:45 – 21:10 : Ordering and drinks service (beverage service at an extra cost).
- 21:10 – 22:45 : Dinner with folklore entertainment.
- 22:45 – 23:15 : Fantasia Show: Fantasia (3 shots), Acrobats, Fire breathers, Belly dancer…
- 20:00 to 23:00
- 20:00 to 23:00
- Option to arrange the evening during the week for groups (50+ people)!
- Your Hotel or Residence
- 4 – 5 hours
- Experience a Berber evening spectacle and dinner
- Enjoy a variety of performances
- Indulge in a slice of Moroccan cuisine
The price includes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Dinner and show
The price does not include
- Additional Beverages
- Personal Expenses